HIGHLIGHTED PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS:
Helping existing and future residents access affordable housing options.
JPMorgan Chase commitment aimed to equip community leaders with the tools needed to transform underserved neighborhoods into neighborhoods of opportunity where diverse individuals and families at all income levels can live.
Enhancing existing assets to ensure community safety and pride, while embracing the existing history and culture.
Providing opportunities for current and future residents to access long-term financial wealth.
Golden SEEDS Programs
- Banker’s Round Table
- JP Morgan Chase Pro Neighborhood initiative
- Bottom Beautification Project
- Community Celebrations – 3 events
- Community Cleanup – 1
- TREC Community Fund Advisory member
- Community driven workshops
- Summer Leadership Academy
Golden SEEDS Accomplishments
- Held 4 Quarterly SEEDS Board mtgs
- Completed Equitable Development Community survey
- Hosted 6 community engagement mtg. – JP Morgan Chase PRO Neighborhood initiative
- Led community meeting in identifying Neighborhood priorities
- Completed Affordable Housing NOFA to city of Dallas
- Hosted community listening session
- Established Municipal Management district
- Hosted Mental Health professional consortium
- Co-funded Christian Community camp
- Member, Site-base management team